Friday 14 August 2009

Girly skirts for every girl!

Back in the 80's I made my very first, and until now, my only skirt. Just an elastic around the waist. Simple. Just like these with added inspiration from Oliver+S Lazy Days skirt with the pretty ribbon along the hem.


These two skirts were for Pauline and Louise. The very cute red Tilda fabric for Pauline and light blue polka dots for Louise. Both fabrics were bought at Panduro (as well as the Blue "Ocean View" Tilda below). Panduro has very nice fabric!







I like the constrasting old green against the light blue.

I have now made six different Lazy Days skirts. I want them all different with different ribbons. Every little girl is unique. Every little skirt is different.




Strawberries on black with red ribbon



Red gingham and flower ribbon



Blue "Ocean View" Tilda and orange ribbon



4 comments:

  1. Já conhecia estas saias de um blog, mas as tuas estão lindas!! Adoro o tecido dos morangos em fundo preto e a saia azul com fita verde está lindíssima! Que pena não as poder vestir ao Alexandre...
    Isto de entar tudo em sueco é que me faz escolher algumas opções por instinto... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigada! Pois, os meus filhos também não as vestem. Mas são em quam faço as provas das saias...

    Já mudei para inglês. Espero que ajude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Muito melhor! Há bocado para me inscrever para te "seguir", tive de o fazer duas vezes... onde arranjaste o tecido dos morangos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is being a great inspiration to me! I like the way you use the tilda fabrics in your aprons, and especially your patchwork bids. These skirts look really pretty with the details of the ribbons. I might try something similar for my two goddaughters. I'll let you know! Thanks

    ReplyDelete