Wednesday 20 March 2013

Grey Linen Top














 Here it is, my grey linen top, based on One Avion Daemon's easiest shirt ever.

I added a decorative ribbon on the hem. I've had this ribbon for years and absolutely love it! I always thought I'd add it to this grey linen fabric but I didn't really know what do do. When I found that easiest shirt ever, everything became clear!

I'm so happy with how it turned out! And I can wear it in the Winter with a polo neck underneath, which is what I've been doing lately. And it's also a great fresh summer top!

What else could I wish for!



 And of course I've added my little green label! It gives that extra feeling and it makes me so happy!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are back!!!!!! Did you finish your study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out great! I love the fabric you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey is my favourite colour, and the pattern is so simple that I might make one for myself by recycling some old clothes. Love the ribbon touch as well. By the way, glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete