Sunday 25 October 2009

So simple "Sun and Snow" girly dress

I made this little dress in only a few hours.
It's the easiest dress I could think of and I didn't even need a pattern.
I didn't have much time and I wanted to make it for a little friend's birthday.

Of course it's sleeveless as I still haven't managed to work out how to sew sleeves.

I used the pink bias tape for the shoulder ribbons.

The dress looked a bit dull so I added some yellow bias tape on the pocket and above the hem line to cheer it up a bit.


Then I found these cute little flowers in Panduro and I just had to add them!

The fabric is a heavier type of soft cosy cotton flannel , great for the cold and grey Autumn and Winter days here. With a long-sleeved top underneath and cosy tights it'll be perfect! And then it's also ok to use in the Spring and cooler Summer days. That's why I called it "Sun and Snow".

There hasn't been much sunlight lately so it was impossible to take nicer photos. Maybe when the sun comes out I'll try better ones....

Note: My patterns and names of patterns are registered. You are welcome to contact me for a pattern. You are welcome to use these ideas but I would really appreciate it if you link to my blog/post! Thank you! And have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Que giro, e original! É pena não ter meninas!!!
    Boa!!!

    ReplyDelete