Tuesday 6 October 2009

A birthday present for my sister

It's my sister's birthday and I've sent her a Charming Handbag.


The pattern is by Amy Karol, from her book Bend the Rules Sewing which has lots of fun sewing projects.

The outer fabric is from Åhléns. The lining is vintage fabric.



Hidden inside is a matching necklace.


I hope she likes it!

Happy Birthday Ana!

This is the first project I've made from Amy Karol's book but there are lots of other projects I can't wait to try!
Sewing is a new interest, so while all the talented and experienced craftspeople out in the craftosphere who have inspired me to start sewing have already "been there, done that", I am running trying to catch up. But I'm having lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Adoro os tecidos!!! Então o de fora...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Ana sou EU!!! Que sorte que tenho! É muito gira. Adorei, Bárbara!!! Já sei onde vou fazer o meu Xmas shopping!!! :-) Beijinhos Mana A.

    ReplyDelete